Monday, January 30, 2012

"At Last" Tribute. Period.

Christina Aguilera has an amazing voice and she definitely sung the hell out of Etta James' "At Last" at her funeral Saturday night....but what the hell is this?????


It looks like the poor thing had her period....on stage.....while performing.....at a funeral......I want to laugh so bad but I just can't because the circumstances are tragic AND homegirl killed that shit! She kept her composure and sounded amazing....


There are tons of theories flying around the internet as to what this mystery liquid could be. I read a few saying that it was sweat. Doubt it. Tanning spray? Nope, not that either. I'm sure it's feminine leakage....but hey at least it matches her Louboutins. 

For her fans that missed her performance, here it is.


Because I love her, I definitely do NOT recommend searching "Christina Aguilera period" on Twitter to see what pops up...
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the Manic Muse an effing comment...