Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Artful Aphorisms - Stiff Wood

So, I have a contact list of some truly talented individuals...I don't mean to toot my own horn, but "Beep Beep FutherMuckers!" It amazes me to see some of the things that people are capable of when they put their creative thinking hats on. A good friend of mine (not just my facebook friend), is a man of many talents...not only does he put up with me as his friend, he's actually an amazing artist. His most impressive work, in my opinion, are his painted wood carvings. Check out the work of my buddy, Nick Glenn at the Dallas International Guitar Show with the GZGuitars booth this Saturday, April 16th! Below is some of his work...obviously because I'm vain, it's only necessary that I start with a piece that he did of me...ENJOY!









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the props Nikki, just a little weird having my art next to a "man-kini"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick don't front you know you love the mankini lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Manic Muse an effing comment...